Mini Band Walks Forward and Backward – Helps build glute medius strength (a muscle to help prevent sway and slide in the swing) and a stable core.
- Take the mini band and put it around and just above the ankles
- Get into athletic posture, flat back, feet slightly wider than shoulder width apart, and toes pointed straight ahead
- Keeping tension in the band, maintain the width in the stance and begin walking forward
- Control your pace and always keep toes pointed straight
- Same ques and set up for backward walks
- Prevent excess upper body movement
- Do prescribed amount of reps forward and then backward